Welcome to Cutlery To Go!
Forge de Laguiole, Laguiole Knives, Nontron Knives
Cutlery To Go will accept returns received within 30 days from date of purchase, with all the original packaging
and in original condition
for exchange or credit of purchase price.
No items may be returned after 30 days from date of purchase.
Used merchandise may not be returned under any conditions.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK BY UPS.
ANY ITEM RETURNED OTHER THAN BY UPS WILL BE REFUSED BY THE WAREHOUSE.
You must call us toll free 1-866-800-6240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a return authorization number
to return an item.
Please put the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box by the shipping label.
We apologize but any item returned without an Return Authorization number on the outside of the box will be
refused by the warehouse.
Credit will be issued to the card used to make the purchase - no cash refunds.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Customer pays return shipping charges.
JEWELRY RETURN POLICY
No Returns on jewelry.
ESTATE SALE FINDS RETURN POLICY
No Returns on Estate Sale Items
Our Privacy Statement:
We are highly sensitive to the privacy interests of consumers and believes that the protection of those interests is one of its most
about consumers that it acquires in the course of its business:
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise
to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about
consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls,
consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are
compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is
necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
5. Privacy and Our Business Partners. When we make our technology or services available to business partners, we will not share
them any more consumer information than is necessary, and we will make every reasonable effort to assure, by contract or